Okay, so as you can see, I have a TON of dice. And I’ve been wanting to do a giveaway for a little while now, so I figured, why not share my dice collection?
I will be giving away one full set of dice picked at random from my collection. So long as it’s not already part of an existing full set or something that’s unique in my collection (sorry, you won’t be getting my bone die), it’s fair game!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with dice sets, it will include: One d4, one d6, one d8, one d10, one d%, one d12, and one d20. (Pictures only to show shapes and do not necessarily reflect what kind of patterns I have)
- You do not have to be following me
- One like and one reblog only! (tumblr only shows notes from one of each anyways, why would you spam your followers if it won’t increase your chances?)
- I don’t care if you use a sideblog or giveaway-only blog, but don’t abuse the system, please.
- Askbox must be open! I won’t have a way to contact you otherwise, since I don’t always trust tags.
- Winners must respond within 48 hours or I pick someone else.
- You have to be comfortable with giving me your address! This is a physical prize, it’s got to get to you somehow.
- I will ship internationally! However, I am not responsible for any customs, but I will mark it as a gift and estimate the value appropriately. (Dice are cheap, after all)
- Winners will be selected via random number generator. Appropriate, considering that dice are random number generators themselves.
- It’d be nice if you didn’t reblog this as a link, so the rules can stay visible for your followers, but this won’t be strictly enforced.
- ENDS MARCH 10!
THE PICTURE THERE IS MY ENTIRE DICE COLLECTION. WHAT I AM GIVING AWAY IS SEVEN DICE PICKED AT RANDOM FROM THAT COLLECTION. YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ALL OF THE DICE IN THAT PICTURE!!
Finally dyed my hair :)
I am a person of humble tastes.
I am a person who sometimes is prone to bouts of generosity.
So I have decided to give in to my current generous feels right now.
Before you get excited, no, I am not giving away these binders.
Inside these binders are Magic: The…
This pretty much sums up how magic games are played per format
The Commander one is the best!
You got me. Here is a PowerPoint I made back when I was running the Magic League at work. We had a lot of newer players and I wanted to make a straightforward reference about how to use the stack.
I was going to make more of these for things like priority and steps of the turn, but I never got to it.
Google like a boss.
Also of interest, if you find a picture and want to know from whence it came, use Google Images. Just drag your picture from your desktop to the search bar. It even finds photos that look a bit like it. It’s the death of “SAUCE! MOAR!”
Yoko Littner ★彡